Mary Margaret first published this October 6, 2016. She struggles to be happy every day since the election. Trump’s tariffs increased the price of Mary Margaret’s top items on her food pyramid; tequila and avocados.
If the unthinkable occurs and Donald Trump wins the presidential election the dire predictions are depressing. Life under a Trump presidency makes my head hurt just to think about it.
I have fifteen plus years of experience in dealing with
jackasses elected officials in Texas.
They set the gold standard in teaching women how to survive under the leadership of cretins.
I decided I might as well be happy and look on the bright side.
- A Donald presidency could inspire Democratic legislators to create Pulitzer worthy oratory.
- The lobbyist will kill off each other in their quest to prove the art of the deal with the Donald, er… President.
- With no lobbyist to appease and screw up everyone’s lives, legislators can binge watch House of Card or Alpha House and prepare for the next election.
- Republican legislators who denounced “the Donald” created a demand for a new business paradigm.
- Universities will offer courses in how to walk back public denunciations. Courses like How to Appear Business like and Hold Your Nose 101 or Filing for Bankruptcy can be Fun 102.
- Get Motivated added Chris Christie to their speakers’ circuit. He will address How to Purse Your Lips and Lie Through Your Teeth for his portion of the seminar.
The economy could improve.
- The market for self-help and survivalist books will sell hot off the press.
- Liquor sales will explode.
- Medicare will cover hair transplants, orange hair dye, and tanning booth sessions for men.
In parting, here are a couple of stock market tips; invest in concrete; the price will skyrocket. Takes a lot of it to build walls.
Hoard white sheets now and sell them at a two hundred percent markup to hate mongers.
Hey, don’t judge! This just makes me smart.